Insurance companies oblige customers to use authorised, identified locks:
• key number
• random number
• cylinder type
• references, etc.
Information must be indelibly marked on the different sub-assemblies making up a lock:
• all keys accompanying the cylinder
• the cylinder itself
• the lock's dead-bolt
• the plaques, etc.
ELIMINATING ANY RISK OF ERROR
- The P5000 allows users to mark all components in the same marking cycle and thus avoids creating locks and keys that do not match.
- If necessary the machine can manage the automatic incrementation of numbers per batch.
- The composition of marking files can be recorded in a protected menu with a password.
- Information to be marked can be sent to the machine by reading a bar code, by Excel file or another data base, through input on a keyboard, by USB key, etc.
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS â€“ 466 rue des MerciÃ¨res ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the GravoTech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above. Legal notice